Virtual Organizing Services
Need help identifying and staying focused on your organizing goals? Overwhelmed by the thought of tackling your clutter? Struggling to set up systems that work? Hiring a Professional Organizer can make all the difference. And working together virtually can save you money.
Virtual Organizing isn't for everyone.
It might be right for you if:
- You've tried to get organized in the past with little success.
- You start off strong during organizing projects, but lose motivation quickly.
- You don't know where to start.
- You tend to accomplish more when you have an accountability partner to keep you on track.
- You are easily distracted and lose focus during projects.
- You don't have a clear idea or vision of your objective or of the end goal.
Virtual Organizing gives you a partner to help you identify and stay focused on your goals. Whether the project involves decluttering, organizing or systems, or a combination of all three, when you choose the virtual organizing option you will work alongside a Professional Organizer who will guide the process. To make the most of our time together, we will work on the most challenging parts of the project together, with optional homework that you can work on in-between our sessions together.
Two Options to Fit Your Needs
30 Day Reset
Here is what's included:
- a copy of the organizing action plan for the project
- virtual organizing sessions, via Zoom, with a Professional Organizer
- a detailed, easy-to-follow maintenance plan, unique to your project
- unlimited email access throughout the duration of your project plan
- two follow-up sessions after the project is complete; the first at 2 weeks after and the second at 6 weeks after
Virtual organizing sessions are 90 minutes each and held via Zoom. If you choose the individual session option, payment is due before the start of each session.